Haskamarg replied

295 weeks ago

Taken Heart Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Kate Johnson is a single mother and a successful undercover detective. When her daughter, Nina, goes to Punta Dia in Belize to help with the local orphanage, she is kidnapped by the cartel organization "La Muerte Roja". Kate, not trusting the local government, takes it upon herself to travel to Belize to find her missing daughter. While there, Kate meets with Francisco Orizaga, an ex-marine who agrees to help. As Kate investigates into Nina's disappearance, she discovers just how strong La Muerte Roja's influence is in Punta Dia. Her questions are met with silence and looks of fear from the locals, with only a few willing to talk about the rumors of the cartel's organ trafficking business. Now, it's a race against time as Kate struggles to find Nina before Nina might become La Muerte Roja's next victim.
When her daughter is kidnapped in Belize and held hostage to be used for human organ trafficking, Kate Johnson goes on a crusade to infiltrate the cartel and rescue her.
I couldn&#39;t even get half through this film before I gave up.<br/><br/>There is nothing good about this film, absolutely nothing. <br/><br/>But what made it very unbearable is the directors use of one of the worst scores in a film I&#39;ve heard and it was non stop! <br/><br/>I mean almost the entire film (well, the first 40 min of what I saw) was this dreary lousy continuing annoyance of noise in almost every scene. Is this supposed to be a movie or a funeral home soundtrack? And it was louder than the dialogue in most cases!<br/><br/>Oh the dialogue. Who wrote the screenplay for this garbage? The scene where she talks to her Captain (yes, we get it, he&#39;s your captain and you want a promotion) was so poorly written a failing high school student could have written better dialogue. <br/><br/>Then the acting… omg I wanted to stick forks in my eyes. There was absolutely nothing believable in any of the characters in the less than half of this garbage I watched. <br/><br/>Don&#39;t waste the 1hr 28min on this, I wasted 40 min and that was too much for me to bear.
Yes another copy cat &quot;Taken film&quot; but with a girl. Slow boring and predictable script. The acting was stunted and the timing was off to say the least. So many holes it was unbelievable such as when the girl was sedated completely out of it one minute, the next thing she&#39;s running for the boat. Quick recovery! A extremely soppy end that was not necessary but just one more reason not to watch the film

646f9e108c
Star Wars: The Old Republic full movie online freePancho Villa download moviesJohnny Cage Is Recruited full movie with english subtitles online downloadMarvel's Most Wanted tamil dubbed movie free downloadAtlantic Rim: Resurrection download moviesDeath of a Great Dane full movie in hindi 720pCatastrophe! song free downloadLego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League full movie hd 1080pThe Loner tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Green Ghost full movie hd download
Please log in to post a reply.