Haskamarg replied

420 weeks ago

Disable Last Active Time On Facebook Chat > http://shurll.com/9n5nh

Disable Last Active Time On Facebook Chat

aecd9d6ae7
Best Answer: As per the suggestion above me I tried deleting my number off facebook but that didnt work. I deleted the app off my phone so that people cant see my "last seen" time and i am using the normal pc site. Sign up for more tips and awesome articles Let's go . The reverse cell phone lookup service has your details available they will give you the cell phones location. Submit question Ask another question . iPhone 6s Which Should You Buy? Top 10 iPhone 6s Tricks (Exclusive) How to Turn Your Live Photos into GIFs iPhone 6s: Improve Low Light Camera Performance WhatsApp 3D Touch Feature UpdateWhatsApp How to Share Microsoft Office Documents With WhatsApp WhatsApp: How to Use Bold, Italic and Strikethrough Text 10 WhatsApp Tricks You Really Need To Know How to Disable or Restrict WhatsApp Media Downloads Install WhatsApp On iPad with Push NotificationsJailbreak & Cydia Jailbreak iOS 9.3 & iOS 9.3.1Tutorial Jailbreak iOS 9.1 Tutorial (Windows & Mac) Jailbreak iOS 9.2 & iOS 9.2.1 Tutorial How to Animate iOS Home Screen Icons (with Jailbreak) Split View & Picture-in-Picture on the iPhone (Jailbreak)PopularRecentRandom Surprising Study Claims Only 47% of Users Pay for Apps Instagram Shortcuts: Like, Comment and Share Speed Test Shows: iOS 9.3.2 Great News for Older Devices How to Remove Facebook Contacts from Your iPhone App Store Issues When Downloading or Buying Apps App Store Issues When Downloading or Buying Apps Dragon Hills: Free iOS App of the Week How to Create Round Folders on iPhone Apple Experiences First Lacking Quarter in 13 Years Third iOS 9.3.2 Beta for Developers & Public Testers How to get Live Photos as your Apple Watch Face Cool WhatsApp Status Messages Change DNS Settings & Speed Up Safari iPhone Panic Button? India Introduces Protective Laws iPhone SE Renderings Show How It Might Look .

And their last active timestamp. Use a reverse phone lookup to: Get the identity of an unknown caller. It seems unlikely but I dont know if it makes a difference that my phone seems to have slightly different wording in the menu?? Privacy Settings Apps and Websites Edit settings- Apps other use Edit settings Then I unchecked all of the boxes. Answers Relevance Rating Newest Oldest . However, i am still appearing "active" and "last seen" to my friend although i am. Probably turning off the chat for any concerned person can help out in this case if case you want a specific person to not see that you are available. Then if you want to access facebook from your mobile use the mobile site on the internet and it shouldnt tell people when you were last on anymore. It worked perfectly.

Beginning ArcGIS for Desktop Development using .NETGOM Audio 2.0.1.138 Portabledownload ultimate password hack (facebook) 2012bodhe rati sara mobile re khela oriya.rarjodi west just for one nightsublime with rome - yours truly (deluxe edition).zip2 stroke wizard tuned pipe pro v4.rarIncubusFantasy game h 1.50.rar.rarfacebook messenger jadfree download facebook midlet suite for mobilegolkes

last edited 340 weeks ago by Haskamarg
Please log in to post a reply.